Identity Theft Protection in the Digital Age
Credits: 1 credit
Length of Course: 1 hour
Delivery Method: Group Live
Do you know how much your identity is worth on the black market? As little as one dollar. That’s because in this digital age, our personal information is virtually everywhere—and painless to steal.
It’s 2019 and nearly every detail of our personal lives is on the Internet. A study of 200 major companies shows over 60% leak of personal information—like your email address—across the web.
In the past few years, over a billion records have been compromised—and companies like Equifax, Sony, Facebook and Target have suffered.
Identity Theft Protection is a serious and growing necessity. There is a lot to learn from our expertise that can protect your clients from any possible breaches.
Below are some sobering facts about the new reality we face:
- 20% of victims don’t find out about accounts opened fraudulently for 4 years.
- 66% of incidents involve hackers opening new lines of credit without your knowledge.
Our founder and CEO, Anthony Davenport, will go over topics that will equip you with rare insights to provide knowledge that will last a lifetime.
- Best practices to protect yourself from identity theft—the fastest growing crime in the country.
- Who is generally targeted and How.
- What it means when your tax return is fraudulently filed—and what to do about it.
- How valuable your email address is—and how easy it is to steal.
- Why people are specifically after your health care information.
- 7 Steps to Recover after your Identity has been stolen.
Regal Credit Management is one of the largest credit management companies in the U.S. Every staff member has advanced FICO® certification and a deft understanding of credit management. We’ve helped countless high net worth individuals—from pro athletes to celebrities—build, protect, and manage strong credit.
Our CEO has given Forbes-worthy advice on credit protection. Written an Amazon Top 100 Best Selling book on credit: Your score and been featured in a news segment discussing concerns with credit on Good Day New York. He’s spoken to Harvard students about financial literacy as well as NFL athletes on credit management and protection.
To inquire further, reach us at:
All courses offered by Regal Credit Management can be taught in New York, Miami and Los Angeles. Other locations are available upon request.